Writing project costs vary based on details like these:
- How you plan to use the writing
- How many pieces, words, or pages you require
- How much research is needed
- How soon you need it done
- How many rounds of revisions you anticipate
- How many people on your team will review / provide feedback
- How many meetings / how much coordination is required with fellow team members (such as designers and strategists)
See ballpark costs below. Or, if you tell me your budget, I also can tell you what role I can play for that amount.
Rather than think of hourly rates as the purchase of just my time, focus instead on the decades of experience I bring to every writing project. With that professional longevity also comes efficiency and speed.
Sometimes it's easier to establish a set fee for an entire project and call it good. A pal often refers to this as value billing, meaning what's the going professional rate for a specific type of work.
If you decide I'm an ideal match for your ongoing writing needs, then a monthly retainer or standing project order is another way to go, including for strategies like content marketing and articles.
Request An Estimate